COVID-19 MAY 2020 Update
We Will Continue To Serve!
We're looking forward to seeing our patients starting on May 6, 2020. As Always, Raben Dentistry is committed to your health and safety! Please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have implemented some new protocols to ensure the continued safety of our patients and staff.
There will be changes to your appointment:
· We Are Asking Patients to Wear Mask When Coming to Their Appointment.
· We Ask That Only The Patient Come To The Appointment.
· We Are Pre-Screening Our Patients Over the Phone and at the Appointment.
· Please Call or Text our office, when you arrive and we'll let you know when to come in.
· Patient’s temperature will be taken upon arrival, and the patient will be asked to use the provided hand sanitizer.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the additional steps were are taking to keep our patients and staff safe! We want to thank you, for your patients during this time and we can't wait to see your smiling faces soon!